Permanent makeup is a innovative technique of applying natural pigmentation into the dermal layer of skin. This state-of-the-art procedure is medically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe.
Permanent makeup is used for a array of cosmetic enhancements such as permanent eyebrows, eye liner, and lip liner/color. Other permanent makeup procedures include scar/camouflage, areola restoration, hairline enhancement, and more. Permanent makeup has also been used to cover-up stretch marks, birthmarks, freckles/age spots (Dermatologist office visit is required prior to receiving treatment), and uneven skin discolorations.
Areola Restoration $350.00 3 hrs (touch ups additional $150 per session)
This procedure is designed to add color and /or repair scar tissue. Must have a consultation prior to service. Actual price given during the consultation.
**Cancer patients and survivors receive a 15% discount.
Eyebrows $350.00 2.5 hrs (touch ups additional cost $150 per session, $50 deposit required, this will be deducted from your service)
This procedure for the eyebrows can mimic the appearance of hair in the brow line. Anyone who desires more fullness of the brows will love the procedure and the time saved not applying makeup.
Eyeliner 3 hrs. ($50 deposit required, this will be deducted from your services)
A subtle, natural look, mimicking thousands of tiny eyelashes in the lash line.
Upper or Lower $275.00 (touch ups additional cost $125 per session)
Upper AND Lower. $350.00 (touch ups additional cost $150 per session)
Upper & Lower (Thick) $400- $525 (touch ups additional cost $175 per session)
Lip Liner Enhancement/Full Lip 3.5 hrs $400-650.00 (consultation required $50 deposit required, this will be deducted from you service)
(Touch ups additional cost $250 per session)
This Intradermal Pigmentation procedure for lip color is beautiful. It can appear to change the size and shape of the lips as well as the color.
*****Touch up applications originally not done by our licensed Permanent Make Up artist will be starting at $250.00 & up.
Who Benefits from Permanent Make-up?
- Men as well as women.
- Busy people with little time that would like to have less to apply make-up wise.
- People with allergies to conventional make-up.
- Anyone who desires freedom from daily make-up application.
- Those who are physically incapable of applying make-up.
- Those who are active in sports.
- Those with oily skin who tend to shed make-up after only having it on for a short time.
- Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin.
- Those suffering from aloperica and vitiligo.
- Men or women that wish to have correction of asymmetrical facial features.
- Those who have scars they wish to have covered up with skin coloring tattoo (this can be in the hair line or anywhere on the body).
- And some that wish to cover up and old tattoo using "skin covering tattoo" methods vs. laser tattoo removal.
Commonly asked questions in regards to Permanent Make-up...
What's the difference between the Traditional Tattooing process and Permanent Make-up?
- Where both procedures involve tattooing the skin, pigment is added to the second layer of the skin, called the Dermis, this creates a soft blending of the color to the skin. Traditional tattooing, pigment is added to the third layer ofskin.
Is this procedure painful?
- Topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort through the entire time the tattooing is taken place.
Do I have a choice in color and placement of pigments?
- Of course, we have a variety in colors. During your consultation, design and pigment placement will be determined prior to treatment.
What is involved in recovery?
- There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color.